Tuesday, January 10, 2012

having huge problem with my website...

Yes,  My website... a nightmare.....
But, my blog!!!  cool!   So,
My next class will be during the gem show at the Best Bead Show
click here to sign up 

I will be showing my work at The Best Bead Show...   Feb. 1 - Feb. 5
Kino Veterans Memorial
Community Center

                                 2805 E Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ 85713-6217
                                 (Intersection of E. Ajo Way & Forgeus Ave./
                                 Across from University Physicians Hospital)

I will also be at the 'To Bead True Blue' show  
                                             Doubletree Tucson Reid Park
                                             445 S Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ

See you there!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment